Thursday, September 10, 2009

"M" is for Metro


From Amanda:
I took my sister, my nephew, her suitcase and her huge stroller back to Reagan yesterday via the Blue line (Yeah, yeah I'm sorry! I was one of those "stroller" people!).
We went toward the Metro elevator on the Franconia/Huntington side as you get off the train, and I noticed this little gem next to the down button.
Being able to read is clearly not a Metro job requirement.

Another great Metro typo

Other items:
Bus driver who hit jogger not on drugs (WTOP)
Metro unsafe at any speed (Examiner)

add to del.icio.us Add to Blinkslist add to furl Digg it add to ma.gnolia Stumble It! add to simpy seed the vine TailRank post to facebook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this sign was taken from a recent Metro tweet or it was produced by the Tweeter for Metro.

Anonymous said...

m is for mistake

Anonymous said...

Then there's the bus stop at "Massachusettes" and Garfield.

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Site Meter