Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unsuck Reader's Account Leads to Arrest of Alleged Molester


Last week, reader Allie wrote in with a description of what she said was a repeat molester on Metro.

Her efforts led to the arrest of a suspect.

This comment was made last night and confirmed today:
My Name is Investigator Lang I work with the Metro Transit Police. I would like to inform all of you that the above offender was arrested today 3/30/2011 thanks to detailed post by Allie. If there are anymore victims, I would like them to come forward. My email address is rlang [at] wmata.com. I appreciate any help anyone can give in this matter. Thanks.
If you've been a victim, please reach out to Inv. Lang.
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Site Meter